What we believe
We are a independant free Church, a group of Christians from various backgrounds and traditions, including most of the major denominations. We accept the Scripture as our authority in matters of faith and are members of the Evangelical Alliance. . Historically many of our members came from Heaton Moor Evangelical Church, with whom we have a good relationship. Read our Basis of Faith
Our Covenant to each other each new year is:
- We commit ourselves to each other as fellow members of Christ’s Church.
- We promise to live out the truth together in worship, service and evangelism.
- We promise to build each other up into Christlike maturity
- We dedicate ourselves to maintaining the unity of the Spirit.
As part of our responsibility to God’s work in care and in proclaiming God’s Good News, we have chosen to support:
- Peg Cumberland a member who is a doctor and works in Mozambique through Crosslinks.